This notice informs you in detail about how we collect and process your personal data when you use our website biiird.com. By providing us with information, you guarantee that you are over 13 years old.
The biiird.com website is owned by Michał Kuczek.
- Email address: [email protected]
It is important that your personal data is accurate and up to date. Please inform us if your personal data changes at any time by sending an email to the above-mentioned address.
2) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSES, AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
The term "Personal Data" refers to any information that allows the identification of a specific person. Anonymous data does not fall under this term.
We may process your personal data in the following categories:
- Communication data: This includes all information sent to us, whether through contact forms, email, text, social media messages, social media posts, website chat functions, or any other message sent to us. Information transmitted in any of the above ways is stored for customer support purposes indefinitely and is not used for marketing purposes.
- Customer data: This includes data related to purchases, such as your name, title, shipping address, payment address, email address, phone number, contact details, payment details, and credit card information. We process this data to deliver the goods you have purchased and to collect data on past transactions. The legal basis for processing this data is the contract between you and us and taking steps to fulfill the contract.
- For users who have registered on our website, we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can access, correct, or delete their personal information at any time (except for the username, which cannot be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
- User data: This includes information about how you use our website, what comments you post, and how you navigate our site. We process this data to provide value to you in the form of posts, messages, or offers. We also process it by creating backups of our website. The basis for processing this data is the sincere desire to manage our sites and our business properly and securely.
- If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be stored indefinitely.
- Technical data: This includes IP addresses, your login, details about the browser you are using, the length of time you spend on our site, and the frequency of visiting our pages. This data is also processed by Google Analytics, providing us with necessary information to offer you a hassle-free experience on our services. It also helps protect our business and websites and understand the quality of our marketing activities. The basis for processing this data is the desire to properly manage our business and choose the method of advertising our services.
- Marketing data: This includes information about which ads you want to see or not see. We process this data to enable you to participate in special promotions, contests, prize draws, and giveaways. They are also used in the process of analyzing the quality of our marketing strategies. The basis for processing this data is to enable us to obtain information about how to develop our services and which direction to take in the development of our business.
We may use your customer data, user data, technical data, and marketing data to deliver relevant content on our websites, advertisements (including Facebook and Google advertising services), and to measure the effectiveness of our business and marketing strategies. The purpose of processing this data is the development of our business, and the legal basis is your informed consent to process this data or our legitimate interests (e.g., business development).
Sensitive data: We do not collect any sensitive information about you. Sensitive data includes information about your race, ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, political opinions, information about your health, genotype, or biometric data. We do not collect information about criminal convictions or political beliefs.
3) HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may receive information about you from external services such as analytics systems (Google Inc. from outside Europe or Facebook Inc. from outside Europe; all data is anonymous and contains information about how our website is used), marketing systems (Facebook Inc. from outside Europe), search engines (Google Inc. from outside Europe), email campaigns (MailerLite from outside Europe), technical service-related systems, payments, and shipments (courier companies).
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the user visited the specific website directly.
We may also receive information from publicly available sources.
4) MARKETING COMMUNICATION
The legal basis for processing your personal data for sending you marketing information is your informed consent or our legitimate interests (mainly to develop our business).
We may send you messages if you:
- Have purchased a product/service from us, or
- Have inquired about information regarding a service or product offered by us, or
- Have agreed to receive messages from us and have not opted out of the consent.
We will not provide your personal data to any external organization for their marketing purposes without your prior informed consent.
You can ask us or external organizations to stop sending you marketing information at any time. You can do this by clicking on the links in the messages you receive from us or by sending your request via email to us at [email protected].
If you unsubscribe from marketing information, your transaction data, warranties, etc., will still be retained by us.
5) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may need to share your personal data with the following entities:
- Service providers providing IT systems and administration systems.
- Professional advisors, lawyers, accountants, and insurers.
- Government institutions requiring us to report data processing activities.
- External organizations to which we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our capital.
We require all external organizations to which we transfer your personal data to respect the privacy of your data and process it in accordance with applicable law. We only allow them to process your data for specific purposes and according to our instructions.
6) DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
If we transfer your data outside the EEA (European Economic Area), we will ensure that the security of your data is at a level comparable to that within the EEA. Specifically:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, or
- If we use service providers from the United States that are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield program, we may transfer your personal data to them because they have appropriate security systems, or
- When we use service providers from outside the European Union, we may use special contracts or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission, which provide personal data outside the European Union with the same level of protection as within Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may ask you for specific permission for a particular data transfer. You will have the right to reject this permission at any time.
7) DATA SECURITY
We have implemented a security system to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized changes, unauthorized access, or use. We provide access to your personal data to our employees who need to use this information in the work they do for us. They will process your personal data only according to our instructions and have a duty to keep this data confidential.
We have established procedures in case of any misuse of your personal data. We will inform you and the relevant authority of any breaches of information we are aware of if we are legally obligated to do so.
8) DATA RETENTION
We will keep your personal data only for as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, taking into account any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding on the retention period for your data, we take into account the amount of data, the nature of the data and its sensitivity, and the potential risk that could arise if it were disclosed to an unauthorized person.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers. This information includes contact information, identification data, financial data, and payment data. Tax-related data must be kept for six years from the last transaction.
In certain situations, we may anonymize data for research or statistics. In this case, we will use your information without time limits and will process or delete it without prior notice to you.
9) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to manage your data held by us, and you have the right to: read, correct, delete, limit, transfer, or withdraw the consent you have previously given us to process your personal data.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us here. If you have a user account or have added comments on this website, you can request that we delete all your personal data that we have. This does not apply to any data that we are obligated to retain for administrative, legal, or security reasons. To request data deletion or export, please write to [email protected]. You can make most data modifications yourself through your customer panel.
You will not incur any fees for using the rights listed above. However, if your request is unnecessarily repetitive or unclearly formulated, we may refuse to fulfill your request.
We may require you to provide specific information to help us better identify you. If so, please provide this information for security reasons, to ensure that the data is not disclosed to any unauthorized person.
We strive to respond to all requests within one month. Sometimes it may take longer - for example, if your request is very complex, in which case we will inform you.
If you are not satisfied with how we use your personal data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate. We would appreciate it if you would contact us first with any complaints or uncertainties.
10) EXTERNAL LINKS
You can configure your browser to accept all or selected types of cookies. If you reject cookies, some parts of our site may not be accessible to you or may not function correctly.
If you have an account and log in to this website, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies expire after two days, and screen option cookies expire after a year. If you select "Remember Me," your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is information stored on your computer that contains data about how you navigate a website. This allows for personalized options when you revisit a particular site. Cookies can also be used for website traffic analysis or marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by virtually all websites and do not harm your system in any way.
If you want to see or change the preferences for the cookies you accept, you can easily find them in your web browser settings. At any time, you can block cookies by changing your browser settings, which allows you to disable all cookies or select which ones you want to accept. If you block all cookies in your browser settings, along with essential cookies, there's a high chance you won't be able to access many websites or subpages.
Cookie retention periods on your computer:
– Session cookies: These are stored on your computer while browsing the internet and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They typically store anonymous information that helps identify the computer you are using so that you don't have to log in on every page you visit. They do not collect any personal information from your computer.
– Persistent cookies (local): A persistent cookie is a file saved on your computer that is not deleted when you close your browser. These cookies can be read by the website that created them when you revisit it. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
– Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for efficient use of the website, such as making purchases on our site, and therefore cannot be disabled. Without these cookies, services available on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information about your location and cannot be used for marketing purposes.
– Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and speed up the performance of our website. They help us count visits to our site, identify sources of traffic on the site, and show which subpages of our site are the most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies enable our site to remember the choices you made while using our site. They allow us to provide enhanced features and specific features available only to a certain group of people. For example, we can provide you with services or information consistent with services you already use. They can also be used for providing services such as watching videos or commenting. The information collected by these cookies is typically anonymized.
It's worth noting that some third-party systems we use on our site may store their own cookies over which we have no control. These cookies are usually used for analysis and are anonymous.